trešdiena, 2019. gada 24. aprīlis

“Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”


Everyone, who knows me, knows my obsession with Harry Potter (hence the tattoo "Alohomora"). So, when it was announced, that there will be a play based on Harry Potters “possible” future (“Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”), obviously I had to go to see it! Thank God, I have just as obsessed friend, who volunteered to buy us tickets, cause I aint patient enough to wait in line to buy them. So if I’m not mistaken, we got our tickets on 30th October in 2015 for the start of September in 2016! ...but the wait was sooo worth it!
The play was happening in The Palace Theatre in London. The building itself seemed quite small, but so grand! Gold and red velvet (? ... I’m really bad with textiles) everywhere!!! But the play was absolutely amazing!! The best I have ever seen. And I’m not just saying, cause I’m a huge HP nerd. It was truly masterfully done... although the script could have been written a tad bit better ;D




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru